Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Where there?s a WILLIS, there?s a WAY! Congrats on 1 YEAR QUIT!

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Rock ! I plan on making quite a few more trips around ol sol- but now I won't be out of breath !!!

William - Free and Healing for One Year, Four Days, 3 Hours and 5 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 44 Days and 20 Hours, by avoiding the use of 12920 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $5,902.87.
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Willis, congratulations on your first smoke free trip around the sun!  Please be sure to find a special reward to celebrate this milestone!  Here's to the next smoke free year, and beyond!
12 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow this is great to see, another awesome member making the one year mark.  So happy for you William, you have really shown how to do this quit thing really well, and the support you give to others has been great.  I can feel your enthusiasm, and it's something to be very proud of.  I still remember my one year quit and how much quicker years 2, 3, etc go from here.  I hope you do something fun with all your money you have saved in the last year.  
I'm with Jim.. Cheers  Ron 

12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey William!!!

Huge congrats on your one year anniversary!!!  If you haven't thought of a reward yet, might I recommend a whole weekend of celebrating your FREEDOM???  That's a major accomplishment and you deserve a great party!!!  

Here's to you, buddy!!!     CLINK!!!

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,392.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1062 Hours: 9

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Willis;
Wouldn't be here without my Super Quit Bud either! We are doing it!  Together.  Here at SSC.  YAY!  In fact I think N.O.P.E is my new favorite word! So willis eyja surpass our previous 3 year quits with flying colors and no 'slips' ever?  I predict Yes! Uuhhh  . . I mean N.O.P.E ! Just keepin' on  keepin' on . . . (to borrow from Taanoir)         
Did I forget to mention that I would never have made it to this point without my Super Quit bud Eyja. Thank you so much Eyja for being there for me. You ROCK KID !
Thank you Taanoir, Lolly and all you Fabulous QUITTERS at SSC. It does feel good to pass the year mark! Now on to year 2 !!!!

I will not smoke today !

N.O.P.E.

William - Free and Healing for One Year and 42 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 44 Days and 8 Hours, by avoiding the use of 12776 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $5,836.33.
12 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Willis,

The fist year always feels such an amazing achievement....that's because it is!  It's one of the many you will celebrate, but it will still feel the best.  Hope you enjoy the feeling, and enjoy the freedom you have.  The next anniversaries will arrive very quickly!

Never Look Back!  The Future is ahead!

Love Lolly.  
12 years ago 0 59 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Right on Willis!!!!!
12 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Willis on your one year anniversary, its such a major milestone- hope you reward yourself well you deserve it.

Reading this thread: