Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

JoDee?s got a Whole Month!

13 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on the one Month of being smoke FREE!! I am currently on my one and a half months of not smoking. Hang in there!!! I used to be a pack and a half smoker a day and got tired of having Asthma, lung troubles that gave me lung collasps, and my side hurting all the time that I decided to quit. Being out of breath just sweeping the floor limited what I could do and I didn't like that. Keep up the good work and fight the fight, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
13 years ago 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I haven't signed in for a while, I just saw this and I am actually a little teary eyed.  Thanks everyone!
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on ONE MONTH!!!  Keep doing what you are doing and soon it will be......................whatever you want it to be.

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats JoDee!!! Keep on truckin'!!! :)
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JoDee, congrats on your smoke free month!  Be sure to reward yourself to celebrate this milestone!  Here's to the next smoke free month, and many many more!
13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I remember my first month. Boy, was it ever special! What an accomplishment. You're on a roll.
13 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on one month!
Congrats on the new man (Mr. Tread)!
Congrats on your success!

Josie, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A round of applause for you JoDee!  One month is quite a milestone.

As a side note, your "breaking up" post was one of the first threads I read when I got here.  It brought a smile to an otherwise dismal moment!  It's always the little things that matter and the little things that help so much.

Hope you planned a great reward for reaching a month, you deserve it!
13 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, JoDee!!!! What an accomplishment!!! Hope you and Mr Mill are running around having fun to celebrate..or, if you need something a little more exciting to mark the occasion, I know someone named Trail who'd love to have you join him. 

Keep up the great work, you nonsmoker, you!

-aloha 
13 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on reaching one whole Month JoDee!    How're things workin' out with Mr Tread?  Hope he's treating you bettah than Mr Buttah these days (we're talking bottom line here of course)!  Here's to one sweet reward on your One Month Anniversary   You deserve it!  Eya

Reading this thread: