Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,662 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO

100 days!

13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You go, Kettles!
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Now this calls for a nice big reward!!!  What will it be????  Like Rock said you have made it to the Island.  The sun is out and there are many non-smokers there.  Join in the fun and hope to see you there soon.

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kettles, congratulations on 100 smoke free days!  You've made the virtual island!  Pull up a chair along the shore!  Order an umbrella drink or two!  Make sure you use plenty of sun screen too!  Now please be sure to reward yourself real time to celebrate this milestone!  Here's to the next 100 smoke free days, and beyond!!!
13 years ago 0 150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kettles,

Congrats on day 100!!!!!! 

Cheers,

~Alice
13 years ago 0 223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi kettles,

So glad you are benefiting from the forums.   I say this a lot, but the site has so many experienced people to help you through different phases of a quit. It is such a unique and precious resource.

What's your number one tip that you feel really helped get you to the 100 day mark?

Congrats!

Jason
13 years ago 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
holy moly, i'm so happy! This website has been absolutely crucial for me, I am so glad I found it, and so glad to be where I am right now. Thank you all for always being so inspiring! I love reading all the posts, they're very helpful.

Reading this thread: