Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,576 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

ALL ABOARD 1 DAY EARLY , FIRE UP THE IMPALA DAVE !!!!!!!!!!

15 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mike, thanks for bringing everybody to my home state!  Lets stop in Columbus and I'll fire up the grill, throw some brats on, and we can all hang out in my backyard one night!  Between Cedar Point, Kings Island, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Indians, the Reds, THE Ohio State University, there is alot to do in Ohio!  And its not that cold!  And for any soccer fans, The Columbus Crew plays 2 miles from my house.  Last year they won the MLS championship!  O  H  I  O  !!!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/20/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 266
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 10,640
Amount Saved: $2,128.00
Life Gained:
Days: 39 Hrs: 17 Mins: 15 Seconds: 38

15 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mike, Ohio is just the place to celebrate my one year- so thank you so much- the R+R Hall of Fame sounds fabulous-lets grab some more members and get going!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/10/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 368
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 9,200
Amount Saved: $5,520.00
Life Gained:
Days: 43 Hrs: 10 Mins: 28 Seconds: 40

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OHIO!!

The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame is a great place to visit!  Great destination... so get on board and enjoy the long week-end!

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Mike!!!

I'm hoppin' aboard and will be glad to be going through Ohio on the train, rather than driving through like I normally do!!!   Although I wouldn't like to live there (brrrrr!), Ohio does have some great places to visit!!   It's been a long time since I've been to Cedar Point, the roller coaster capital of the world, so I think I'm going to spend a majority of my time there!!!  I hope I'll have some buddies join me for a few rides there!!!   Sounds like another great smoke-free weekend coming up!!!

Another great destination choice, Mike!!!  Way to go!!!

Jim

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/5/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 434
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 10,850
Amount Saved: $1,790.25
Life Gained:
Days: 73 Hrs: 13 Mins: 32 Seconds: 3

• Quit Meter

$44,362.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1061 Hours: 16

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 5

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

15 years ago 0 901 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
let's pack our bags 1 day early , get on the train now , we're headed for the great state OF OHIO !

anyone want to check out "the rock & roll hall of fame " ? , let's take a tour of the mighty ohio river , drop by the campus of THE ohio state university , catch some cincinatti baseball and the cleveland indians too.

dave , fire up that beautiful impala of yours and give us some travel guideance , no smoking of course in this great historical state.

grab a friend , grab a beverage , this is a big week with rock going into our hall , and karren hitting her 1 year quit date !

mike/astrofan

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/12/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 427
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 12,810
Amount Saved: $3,843.00
Life Gained:
Days: 72 Hrs: 8 Mins: 59 Seconds: 24

Reading this thread: