Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,622 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Two weeks smoke free!

17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats to you both! Two weeks is awesome! One day at a time, it goes quite fast! Keep the quit! NOPE :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 960 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $400.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi, Congratulations on two weeks smoke free! I've moved this thread to stats parade as it needs to be celebrated! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 1056 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back Bobbi. Hope the visit with you family went well. Well done you too. As I write this I am officially at two weeks and can't quite believe it. I was open to advice on aids for my quit but had no luck finding immediate assistance from the health officials here so I decided to go 'cold turkey' and see how it worked out. Then I found this site and spent hours and hours trying to negotiate it and reading loads of posts from people who seemed to be so on the ball that I felt pretty inadequate. But here I am at two weeks smoke free, still without any aid and becoming reasonably adept at using the site but fear I will always feel like a newby. The great thing is though that I can spent ages on it at 'dangerous' times. Hope to hear from you when you get back. Gen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 243 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi, check in the Stats parade section, I have posted a list of all the march mellows, you could print it down and find all of us! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 949 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $390.35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey All I have just passed my two weeks!!!!!!! yes yes yes!!!!!! I am so proud of myself! Genevieve, I am just one day ahead of you in my quit, mine 3/27. What aid are you using? I am on the patch and sure helps BUT of course I do have my bad times most of the time getting better to deal with, I look at the trees, flowers grass EVERYTHING, and it looks more beautiful then I have seen in years, told my husband tonight that I think I have been looking through a cloud of smoke for so long, 50 stupid years, it is amazing!!!!!!!! I am leaving tomorrow to go to my parent's to take care of them again and also my sister, who just had by-pass surgery, she is 5 years younger then me, who also smoked and now does not we quit together! Will get back on the board when I get back. will miss everyone, you all could telepathy me hugs and support through out my absence, would be so appreciated and I will do the same to all my march mellow buddies! Prayers to all, Hang tuff! Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 475 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $37.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24

Reading this thread: