Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,665 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

A WOMAN OFFERED A CIG TODAY----I SAID NO!!!!!!

17 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann, WAY TO GO!! GREAT JOB!! Many people want to bring us back to our so-called "old selves". We are reborn! Stay strong. Darcy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 623 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $152 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just as in life, for each test for each time we pass, we get stronger. Well done you! Not seen you around for a while, how are you getting on? Did you find the Allen Carr book useful, did it help at all? You are doing so well now, well done you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 904 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �270 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI ALL Today happened something that i am now very proud of, but also suprised of myself!!! I was working nightshift last night and has just woke up, (we me and this woman) had a really busy night --> She is a heavy smoker (like i used to be not long ago) and she offered me a CIGARETTE!!! I SAID NO!! "if i have fighted so far i do need to be of" I said She said: " are you sure? You can have just one, i can see that you are stressed so am i and we have been busy. etc etc I can not belive she did that!!! Now when i am home again and slept i am angry on her--i can not believe she actually tempted me.. I am also PROUD OF my self...> i am rewarding me with some take away food tonight!! I crave a bit at the time being.. but i am here and i am home with none of those tempters around me.. Thank God!! ann :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,848 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $667.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to stay strong! Great job Ann! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,025 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $268 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
  • Quit Meter

$54,519.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5958 Hours: 1

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 261 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Ann!! Well done. I bet that if you were still addicted but had run out of fags and wanted to bum one she might have said no if she was running low! People in the trap love company. Poor darlings. You rock girl!! Alison :) Kick the Herb to the Kerb [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,924 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $800 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$90,866.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8668 Hours: 9

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann, Great job! Reward yourself for passing this test! Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann Congratulations, a test well passed with flying colors. Just say N.O.P.E. You ARE fantastic!! keep it up girl!!! :) Love, Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 808 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $606 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann - this lady does not know any better, she's an addict. YOU on the other hand, ROCK! Great job in turning her and the nicodemon away. Just protect that quit and don't listen to anyone that has a cigarette!! CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 115 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,959 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $402.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Ann Way to go on kicking the nicodemons ash!! WoooooHOOOOO!! You should be so proud and I am proud of you!! Don't be too mad at your coworker. In fact you should feel sorry for her. She is still in the nicodemons clever little trap. The same trap that I (we) WERE trapped in. Rememeber the one that we thought we couldn't have a horrible work shift without a ciggy or deal woth a crisis without smoking. Your coworker was feelin big time withdraws and was suffering until she could get her fix. Therefore she couldn't fathom YOU not feeling the same. Congratulations Ann.............You are FREEEEEEEE! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 169 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,539 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $507 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 635 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Ann Way to go NOPE Beto [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 195 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51

Reading this thread: