Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Riverdale Man Turns 60!!!! Lookin' Good!!!

18 years ago 0 130 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Redrosie & Phillip: You guys have beagles? I new I liked you guys for a reason. I reciently lost my best friend she was a 10 year old beagle that I had since she was a pup. I called her the Queen. I now have a beagle basset mix named kaiser hence my name here. Kaiser [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 380 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
18 years ago 0 130 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Healer: Yes my Basset does talk. He says don't smoke around me.lol It's funny about rescue dogs. My queen was a rescue and so is Kaiser. His first owners owned champion beagles and Bassets and Kaiser was a mistake. They were going to put him to sleep when he came into my life. He realy helps me when I am home and need a smoke, I can talk to him and he dose not judge but the look tells me that he understands. Usually by the time I finish with this dog theropy the urge is gone. Kaiser [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 415 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $100 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phillip, bit late on this but huge congratulations, you deserve all the accolades. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 73 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 883 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �182.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phillip, 60 days is a milestone to really reward yourself and to be proud of. You have really come along way for yourself and for many who read and receive what you have given in your posts. You are a great assets here on SSC. Glad you are having a great trip and that you are able to still stay in contact even if it is for only short burst. Lana ^i^ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 99 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,988 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $495 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
18 years ago 0 160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Birthday! gpw [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,463 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $388 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kaiser. Sorry about your Queen. Pets really are part of the family aren't they? And yes I have the worlds most spoiled beagle. She is 4 1/2 now and is basically my 4th child. Love her to death. She's a tricolor 13 inch with beautiful brown eyes. And guess what her name is, Drum roll please..... Rosie!!!! Great minds think alike eh! lol. And by the by, she has been smoke-free for 4 1/2 years now!! Hey Phillip, hope you check in soon and can tell us you're feeling healthier. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 109 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,635 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $904.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Morning, Fellow hound lovers. Phillip, I'm so glad you have had Magic in your life. Everyone needs some Magic. :) Since you've been away, have you had your partner put the phone to her ear while you talk to her? That is a good sign of a crazy,... er... I mean loving dog owner. lol. I have been known to do that myself. I'm glad you're feeling better and can enjoy your trip a little more. Shevie and Delia, I have always been interested in watching the dog agility competitions on T.V. We have a team called Superdogs that comes to our local Forum every fall. They are all just amazing dogs!! And notice how they are all too smart to start smoking?? :) I have to go now and give my dog a kiss. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 110 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,647 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $913 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
Hi Everybody!!! Great party you're havin' here Phillip. Look at all the people you have touched and affected. Awesome! Now excuse me, I see someone I simply must talk to. :) N2K, I'm so glad to see you! You have been missed by me and many others I'm sure. Your mind always seems to be working like mine. Now that's a scary thought!! lol. I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm sending hugs your way. P.S. If I look a little burnt, it's because my Cabana Boys are too busy doing other things for me to remember to put my sun block on. :p REALLY, REALLY [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 107 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,590 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $888.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
You are so right, very inspiring. 84 and going strong!! Wow, we should all be so lucky and healthy. Reminds me of my hubby's grandmum. She is around 82 or so, looks beautiful and swims everyday. Amazingly graceful and articulate too. I'm glad he is doing so well, he must be glad to be home with his family. Nothing like a hospital to make you feel sick. Hey Phillip, great to hear from you. You're so right about my beagle. She insists on smelling every blade of grass, piece of garbage and all kinds of things that only she can "see". I don't so much walk her as stop and yank, stop and yank!! Sorry you're feeling sick. And you away from home too. Do you have some comfort things from home? Nice warm robe or furry bunny slippers. lol. Night, night, hope you feel better in the morn. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,613 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
Hi N2K, so glad to see ya. How's everything going? I knew there was never a chance you'd start smoking again, but I was hoping your loved one was doing fine. Unfortunately the treadmill and I had nasty words and one of us had to go. Since I'm the one with opposable thumbs, I lugged it back to the store for a refund. I am walking almost everyday though. I find my dog makes me swear less than the treadmill did. lol. I hope to see you around more now, you definately bring lots of smiles and giggles to my day. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/Greetings%20and%20Encour/thhugs.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,611 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

Reading this thread: