Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Feels like hell week all over!!

10 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
No plans for getting over week 1 been there before few times thought had nicotine beaten . Just going to take it a day at time .
10 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hamlet, I doing ok.  Thank you for asking.  I bumped this thread to remind me of a lost quit.  Interesting how one's post and others can pull you though.  I see you are almost though hell week.  Do you have any rewards planned.
When I have moments I do a lot of deep breathing, I tell myself I am a NON-SMOKER, I recorded my cough before I quit and listen to that   and I find ways to distract and I go searching old post.

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
10 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi sparky how are you today .
11 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am bumping this for others and for myself.  This was almost two years ago.  I sure am glad this is my final quit.  I do NOT want to go through all that crap again.

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
12 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky i am in week 2 but it is hell week for me again for second time (i quit quitting for a day :((()

You are really inspiring to me.  Thank you so much.  I hate this feeling of YEARNING for a smoke.... i will get through this.... You did! :)
My husband also quit one day, took nothing.. he just quit, no cravings, not much nothing... Why is it so difficult for women??? 
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, you need a special 6 month reward!  Something special just for you!  Glad you told the Nicodemon to leave you alone!
13 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So glad to hear that Sparkster...and yeah, you DO deserve a reward.
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
24 hours later and much better.  Thanks everyone!!!

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 639 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Sparky.  Sorry about your urges......you know the drill though.....Power through the crave.....look for the triggers that might be creating your urges.  My guts says the nicodemon senses he is losing his grip on you and is mounting a retaliatory strike.....Dig in....and be strong.  You are worth it.......

How about your rewards?  Perhaps it is time for a special something just for YOU!!!!  Your doing so Great!!!!

Keep the Quit,

Dave
  • Quit Meter

$50,516.33

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1125 Hours: 11

Minutes: 16 Seconds: 55

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sparky, I knew I'd find you here :-) you are one tough cookie..... how about baking some ,,,,, this could help

One day at a time

Love ya
Marie ((hugs))

Reading this thread: