Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Time to start over... I'M BACK

16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad you are back. See things do work out if you let them. Dust yourself off, give yourself a hug and look in the mirror and tell yourself I am so worth this quit. Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 136 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $408.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 1306 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad you are back with us. I've done this a few times myself. It can be done - remember how it felt to lose the quit. You've already got one day on the meter - congratulations! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $713.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$330,706.95

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6032 Hours: 9

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bold Glad to hear you're back among the nonsmokers. Don't beat yourself up over the slip, just learn from it. Now you know for sure how disgusting cigarettes are, so any time you feel like caving, you can remember how they tasted and how you felt. Not to mention the waste of money. I'm happy you found a new job so quickly. And since you don't smoke anymore, work won't be a trigger there. So, it's all good, right? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 175 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,190.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
you can do it bold! never quit quitting... It has taken me a number of attempts and fall backs, as it has you. But I know that you can do it. Work hard, concentrate on not smoking, and remember how aweful cig's are for you !!! cheers, quig [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 336 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $67.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey fellow board members as you all know a few nights ago I ruined my current quit by having a few smokes that I didnt even enjoy infact they tasted disgusting making me want to throw up a few hrs later. But know i've decided just for my health along its time to quit for good this time since I know I wont even have another cig because of how bad they taste to me now. I decided to restart my quit meter because I would feel like i'm cheating myself if I didn't, I know I will make this quit last because I just don't like smokes anymore its that simple. A friend of mine also got me a job at his company so I will be busy now during the week so thats a added bonus. I still cant believe I caved in a few nights ago to the junkie knowing I wouldnt even like the damn cancer sticks but I did and payed the price but now its time to just start over and stick to it which I will do :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4.31 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31

Reading this thread: