Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

HUGE cravings......... A A A A !

17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jean congrats on riding those craves you did so well, sorry i wasn't around yesterday glad you are doing ok lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 173 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,602 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �692 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
  • Quit Meter

$113,640.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6497 Hours: 16

Minutes: 25 Seconds: 13

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Absolutely right tryagain,, white knuckling it out and coming out of it with a victory ! Hoping you are doing ok now :) Kita, thanks ! And the M & M's were fantastic ! Saved some for today..yummmmmy :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 286 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 1000 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jean, Congratulations on riding those craves yesterday. You are doing a great job. By the way how were th M&m's :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 508 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 519 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jean, it's wonderful when you ride it through, congrats on a fight well fought to victory. Somewhere here is a post I made at 5:30 in the morning, doing what you did, feeling like you felt. Holding on and white knuckling it through and that's what it takes sometimes.
YEPPERS I got through it.. woooo hooo !!!!!! And oh yes aloha I've really noticed a difference in my skin :) Yesterday was the worst craving(s) I've had so far. It just kind of caught me off guard because they just kept coming and coming.. And quite frankly I was getting a little scared. That was yesterday and today I'm doing very well :) One day at a time ! Thank you so much for all of your support :) :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 283 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 232 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, Jean, I am really impressed. You are just hammering away at ol' nic. Well done! One thing that helped me through the first few weeks was the knowledge that every time I say No, my No gets stronger and my addiction gets weaker. Legend [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 293 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yee Haw!!!! Jean, you've done fantastic. You're almost through heck week now. We're all very proud of you. Really pamper yourself and rest all that you can. Man, it's nice when you can sleep through the cravings, huh? LOL You're doing so great.....Hang in there. Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,513 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $197.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yippee Yeah Yee Hah Jean! 10 DAYS!!!! Fantastic!!!!! You powered through one of the hardest days for yourself! I'm very proud of you,and happy I was here. Have a relaxing evening and smooooooth that Oil of Olay on your beautiful face. Have you been noticing your skin changing? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 953 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $156.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
freemom.. I'm doing ok .. just whacked out...zzzzzzzz... And tutti is absolutely right - congrats on your HUGE 16 days smoke FREE ! I put my coping tools in place - came here 1st, then got lots of sound advice and support (tutti.. :), aloha :)..) and off I went-a-walking and walking.. NIPPED ol' nic right in the bud and scraped him off the sole of my sneaker ! I have to say though that I am so glad that I did come here.. so very supportive! Then my Blue Jays WERE doing well and then they sucked.. I screamed at them and got a lot of pent up emotion out and that was in itself very comforting in an odd way ;) Thank you Danielle ! I got my moisturizing cream, a magazine and m & m's .. very rewarding :) Yes Lainey -- KICKING ASH !!!! Well now it's time to clean up dinner dishes and watch a movie around 6 p.m. and then headed to bed early. Thanks again everyone.. I DID IT :) :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 267 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $102.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you Jean, You did it! Every day is a Triumph! You are kickin' ash! Time to reward yourself for makin it thru that biggie! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,016 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $422 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35

Reading this thread: