Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,644 Members

Please welcome our newest members: EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO, SBUENVIAJE

The Crave.....

17 years ago 0 186 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Princess C you did it ~ you are much stronger than me so good on you xx
17 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Princess C, GOOD JOB!! Hope you enjoy all your movies. :)dawghouse [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 84 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If you've got difficult relatives, you might want to consider getting a hotel room part of the reward. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,692 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $310.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry for the experience. I'm trying to decide if expanded cable, yes cable, will be my reward beginning next month or if Netflix will be. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,610 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $296 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey BGH, That sounds like an awesome reward . . . either of them. My 6 month reward is to go home to see my family that i havnt seen in nearly 3 years so that makes it right around xmas right?? I like the netflix reward best :) PrincessC :) x
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All This all started yesterday morning. Ive not been feeling 100%, achy, congested, my brain feels like mush etc etc. I got through the days work and was very excited - Reward night :), a dvd rental. Weeeellllll let me tell you my friend he was the make or break.... i live approx 3 miles from the video store, usually takes less than 5 mins to get there by car go out onto the road GRIDLOCK. It was around 6.15pm and the traffic was in gridlock... all i want is a dvd thats all. I had my trusty pack of mints in my purse beside me so i reached over and popped one in my mouth. Horns are blazing, as the slow one in the front of the queue took too long to get around the corner so only 2 cars ended up going through i pull up, look over to my left and there IT is, the all precious one... heavy traffic.... radio on.... tummy grumbling....bored..... the precious one. i sat and stared at it for what seemed an eternity..... the lights changed its gone.... horns blaring... traffic everywhere... pop another mint.... knuckles white from holding the steering wheel for too long.. i move another inch .... 3 mins later...thoughts go back to the precious one, i look at the traffic try to acertain if i can turn around somehow, i cant see anymore precious ones, o up ahead, i try to catch him but he is too fast... stuck again i watch him drive away. 5 mins later.... my head one the wheel... i feel really dizzy...i lift my head and watch another car turn the corner... i move 2 feel wow... I bet the precious one could get rid of this traffic for me, he was magical, made it all go away... i wish he was here... he would show em.... (what... what in the world could he possibly show them lol) I pop a mint. Im nearly there, nearing the turn to the store... traffic is clear, not sure what the hold up was... was there a holdup? feeling really yuk. Head is pounding, nose is congested, chest hurts, chills, reward is nearly here. I get to the store, choose my movie, take it to the counter... that will be $7.50, its WHAT its a weekly, i can go see a new release at the cinema for $7.50 are you kidding me!!! Precious one would show em, he would... go next door, get another $2 and show em. I could get over half a precious one for that!! I had to ask, well what deals do you have.... well you
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
PrincessC LOL, sorry, I know it's awful to have all those thoughts, you coped very well, you got out of there without a sickarette and now you deserve all your rewards. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your weekend :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 899 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $236 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
PrincessC, sound like you had a some moments from hell. I loved your story and how you fought the additction. Hope your headache is better and that you are enjoying the movies. Thanks for all of your inputs on ssc website. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 105 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi PrincessC, I have been reading your posts on here, and it's clear to me as a relatively 'old' member that you are a 'winner'. I can't explain it exactly, but I've seen it in others too. You will face day-to-day problems in your quit. And that voice in your head will tell you 'In this situation, I would light up'. What the voice doesn't say is that when you finish the cig, the problem is still there. To keep your quit in the face of problems is an achievement, to achieve makes your quit even stronger! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 187 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,616 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1402.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Priness Celeste - Am SOOOOO happy you are not smoking. It has it's very trying times. The place you're at was hard on my throat for some reason. That's been my worst phycial symptom. Stay strong and I love the pink fairy! Hugz C-Fan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 141 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,405 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $493.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26

Reading this thread: