Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

I think i might have messed up.

12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi KristenW88,

It sounds like you have had a hard few months. I'm sorry. I'm so impressed that despite everything you are still trying to jump right back on the quit wagon. You are a strong woman that is for sure!

What is motivating you to try again so quickly?  If you are having trouble with this resubscribe to the motivational emails, skim through the forums and go over the program again with extra attention to the question mark buttons.

What key points of learning did you learn from your last quit that you think will help now? 

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh , and I almost forgot , don't forget that you're worth it ! breather
12 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kristen The good part about stopping smoking is that we get as many chances as we need. It's better to stop early in life but some of us took a lot longer. I hope you decide to get back up on the wagon with us. It takes courage to come back and I have no doubt that you have what it takes to be a winner. Nobody's going to beat you up here and I know that you can probably do a good enough job of that yourself. Stick around and start fresh when you're able. Make smoking  something of the past. We're rooting for you to make it. Yay for you. breather
12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kristen ! No Big. Listen, you just learned an important lesson we all had to learn. To quit for good you must commit to N.O.P.E.    I know this .... you will be a non-smoker because you have what it takes to win !!! Stay with us Kristen smoke or no smoke.

Your friend,
Bill
12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi honey - missed you!  The train is in the station girl - just climb aboard; destination NOPE!  You have done so well to get through all the tough cravings and crazy times in your life lately - take some time to reflect on what worked for you when you resisted your cravings - maybe see if you can figure out where you slid off the rails, get all dusted off, pick yourself up and come on back.  Lots of prayers and hugs your way too  XOXOX  Eyja
12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I haven't been on in a while because i slipped and started smoking again. :'( My boyfriend and I broke up in February and it's taken a tole on me.. I haven't been able to talk to my children and that's hard too. I need to get back on the quit train and i need my SSC family to lend me a hand, please!

Reading this thread: