Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Lost from friends from this site...

17 years ago 0 108 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=limegreen]Hey There JIMMY THE MICK ~ Fonzie. :) I am still here and going strong on 11 days now. You were one of the first to respond to my post out there, so of course I am here for ya! I hope that all is going well for you and your quit.[/color] [color=red]Stay Strong![/color] [color=purple]~PEACE~[/color] [color=teal]Shortcake[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 228 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $49.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
  • Quit Meter

$454,290.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5355 Hours: 17

Minutes: 1 Seconds: 43

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still stubborn here Jimmy. Reading every day but not posting too much. Glad you're still around. I'm lovin' it too. I've started telling others (friends and family) that I'm smoke free. That's something that I didn't want to do for the first days in case it didn't work out. Now I have the confidence to tell everyone - in part because of the encouraging posts I read on this list. Keep it up. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 174 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$263,488.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8462 Hours: 7

Minutes: 25 Seconds: 39

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jimmy, I also must have missed your post. I guess those first free days I was just trying to survive.BeagleIvr I agree with the non-smoking family. My husband thinks I spend more time with the computer family than the real family. Thank goodness he is so supportive. He says whatever it takes. Good to see everyone today. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 408 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JTM, Haven't heard from smoked1 in a while. Hope that if he did slip that he realizes that he is still welcome here for support to get back on track. Audrey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 351 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $47.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still here and plan on staying. I quit about the same time you did. A few weekends ago I did not see posts from you (your name is easy to remember, plus I remember your introduction) and sent out a post for you. You must not have seen it but I am glad you are still around. I have noticed some other names missing, I am sure that comes with the territory. Any who - glad we are still here! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 385 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 84 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's making me wonder and feel really proud and glad at the same time. I started on this site with a bunch of people or I guess you can say same day quitters and looks like the lion's share of them aren't here anymore. I can only assume they are back on the butts. I know it's only been 3 weeks, but I kind of miss them If you remember some posts of mine or were with me a few weeks back...post a reply for me. I want to make sure your okay. Smoke Free and Lovin It! Jimmy the Mick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 366 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $136.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 84 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to hear from you all! It's nice to hear you all sticking with it and working your quits so well. I guess it will alway happen here to some of us. Slip or fall back into the old ways. Too bad. I'd love to say it won't be me, but I'm not that cocky. Stay in touch. Let me know your okay. It makes me feel good that your all doing as well as I am. I started walking / running in the beginning of December (subconciously starting my quit I think). Just trying to get in better shape. It's a lot of fun now. I don't lose my wind much and can go for over an hour outside. I've been walking 4- 5 miles each Saturday and Sunday and a couple of miles a day during the week. Just one benefit...haven't had as much booze to drink either. Can't stop eating though. Put on a couple of pounds, not really that worried about it yet...That's next. Have a great WEEKEND. Do something fun. Thinking about all of you - on my way out the door for a walk. No smoking TODAY! Jimmy OUT [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 381 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $143 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 650 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jimmy, I remember your post way back at the beginning. I have a few more days than you, and yes I am still here. Still smoke free, and planning on staying this way!!! [IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p19/donkeylover_01/image0044-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,049 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $136 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 591 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jimmy, I'm still here too...pushing now on Feb with January history. and..you're still here too... Way to Go!! Keep the quit....Your friends may be watching, waiting for the right time or conversation to come back in or may be on different post. I know...I don't catch all of them either. Stay with us though...you are an inspiration to others as well and we need your help to help others. auntdeb [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,644 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $152 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 175 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jimmy - I was here when you came on board. Congratulations! I more of a lurker than a participant but I get my two cents in here and there. I just like to read more than I post. I'll try to participate more... -- 2tone [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,089 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $209 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$357,753.38

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9153 Hours: 6

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: