Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Ol' Nic's right behind me!!!!

17 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, Had that happen to me yesterday. I held my breath until I was well within the store. Nice win! Audrey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 247 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you jan, Keep passing right on by and don't even think about it. If you do think of it think that you are glad it's not you . And feel sorry for that guy jnine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 112 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $13.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Absolutely PROUD of you!!!! Have a beautiful day. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 215 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You're doing a fabulous job with your quit hon! You must be feeling very proud of yourself.. :) [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/bighug.gif[/IMG] Love and hugs always.. You know I'm always around ! Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 153 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hope you have a great time at darts Jan...you deserve it after standing strong during a rough one. It's getting mighty cold and stormy here and the smokers don't look like they are having nearly as much fun. I am soooooooooo glad to be in my toasty warm apartment and I'm so glad that I don't have to go out in that awful weather to smoke. Big congrats to you! Hell week is almost over! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,616 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $650 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Was at the store this morning and on my way out there stood a gentleman, smoking a cigarette. He looked as though he was really enjoying it. Luckily I couldn't smell it, because seeing it was more than enough to bring Ol' Nic out of hiding. I got that feeling deep in my lungs where it feels like something is missing. A deep breath can mimic the smoke action, but is missing that "hit" of nicotine. I'll get passed it. I'll be damned if I'll smoke! Stopped at Timmie's, got a nice hot coffee, and now I'm home, where its safe, smoke free, and I can post and drink my coffee. Starting to feel a little better. Just some vent time, Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 193 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
Thanks Phil. And here's hoping your days are easier as well. Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 193 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Thanks so much guys for all the wonderful support and advice. I went to work(a couple of hours a day at a local school), where I didn't have time to think about anything but the kids. Which is great for me! The rest of the day I've been miserable, moody, tired, not wanting to do too much. I do know however, that I'm almost finished my 7th day, and that's darn near a week to me!!!! I won't smoke. Today has been hell, but I still won't smoke. Tonight is dart night, and there's no smoking there. So I'm hoping that will take my mind off things. And when I get home, its off to bed for me. thanks for letting me vent, and thanks even more for being there. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 203 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 91 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Jan, It had to make you all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that once you removed yourself from the situation that you had made a good decision to move away from the enemy. You should be so proud, you did it - resisted and lived thru it. You made it! Hang in there hell week is almost over. It has gotta get better next week, could not take two weeks of hell in a row. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 134 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$12,197.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6425 Hours: 4

Minutes: 50 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good girl Jan I can tell you are made of strong stuff and will make it! me xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 164 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,453 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �861 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5

Reading this thread: