Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Day Seven - Hell Week Over Already?

17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Can't wait until I can say Week one is over! Congratulations to you! I, too, have enjoyed reading your posts. You've handled it all quite well. Please keep us posted when you get a chance! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 17 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 175 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone - It's been one 'hell of a week'. All in all, not so bad, though. I think all of you made it easy for me and I truly appreciate it. Today was...another great day for a new non-smoker! Anyway, to sum up my 1st week: it really wasn't 'hell' week, more like 'hell' day three. Day 1 and 2 were a blur to me, day 3 was tough (definately THE hardest day withdrawal-wise), and the following days I just seem to get better everyday. I really mean it when I say that reading and posting here has made the difference for me (except getting edited every other day :)) Tomorrow it's back to work after the long holiday vacation. I'll try to keep up with my posts, but I won't nearly have as much time. Good luck to all of you and God bless you (will this get edited) in 2007! Peace. -- 2tone [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 187 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $33 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
  • Quit Meter

$357,973.88

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9158 Hours: 21

Minutes: 55 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 613 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so proud of you, 2tone! It has been a real pleasure to watch you as you got through this first week -- you've posted enough so we can really see how you're doing. Lots of ups and downs, but you weathered them all beautifully with your positive attitude and determination. I know your posts have helped a lot of the new people just joining the site and you give them all hope that Hell Week is well worth it. Good for you. Keep us posted on your progress, ok? Keep the faith. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,428 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $680 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
2tone congrats on beating hell week now just heck week to go it does get easier lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,050 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �280 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$113,642.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6497 Hours: 18

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulatons 2t! You do sooooo deserve the freedom! You are doing it! Reward yourself well, it's really important. Denise (the meter is one day ahead still) [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/DeeKaySss/glitterparrot.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 56 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
2tone, Congratulations! Hell week is over! Time for a reward! Post as often as you feel the need. Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: