Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

I feel sad and lonely and think nobody loves me :(

17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You know i did get paranoid too, on Sat I posted that i was having a really hard time, but didnt smoke, cycled 10 miles then came home and ate pizza. I took it really hard what someone said to me, so I almost left this board.I really thought that nobody liked me, and that i shouldnt post, and when I did post anything, I thought it just sounded stupid. Most likely (or hopefully) people didnt think that at all. That was all in my head and paranoia. I honestly think that this is medication Ann, go to see your doctor! Stick with your quit, but go to your doctor about your medication, maybe you are taking too much each day? and that is causing the paranoia? I was talking to the nurse yesterday morning and she said that it is a strong medication and a lot of people have side affects. See what your doctor has to say... but i am sure its NOT because you are not smoking. I have quit loads of times, and paranoia is not a side affect of not smoking. For sure. I think you are great, and you are an inspiration to me, so dont you quit, and dont you stop posting!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
Aragh I am looking at now and the date and the amount of cigarettes not smoked is the same.... Maybe its just one of those days. Tomorrow will definately be better.
I am so pleased you went to your doctor. Hopefully you will start to feel better now that the dosage has decreased. Enjoy your weekend this weekend.. ah a beach in Australia... Just remember you are always days ahead of me on your quit...
17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sweetie, we all have these bad days..bad moods...bad moments.. But it's not like this and you know it! Try to change your mood! Keep yourself busy with things you enjoy! Go out for a walk,meet friends,watch a movie or read a good book. And in here,even though i come only for a few days,there is A LOT OF INTEREST!! BOY,do these people care about each other!! You know you're not alone! You know there are people in here that care about you!!! About me too! about everyone in here!! Be strong!! A warm hug from Greece :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 22 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �5.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
niks Josie and all ...> butterfly and the rest I honestly despite sitting here on the other side.. maybe we never meet (doesnt matter) You have made my day!! I have tears running down my face,, can not BELIEVE HOW emotional i am :blush: that this site actually helps.. ^i^ ^i^^i^ ^i^^i^ ^i^^i^ ^i^^i^ ^i^ <..... U are angels!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 678 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Zany---Amiga DEAR Cyberfriend I did not see it either first :blush: scary stuff [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/thagoona/ghoul.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
HI I have a really hard time right now!!! I am unable to focus--i am off work --that is good as i think i would have been No good. I am forgetful and confused The worst is I FEEL DEPRESSED +++> I even thought that you do not want to post me anything because you do not like my nickname?? so i changed it!! I know its absurd-- But thats how i feel right now.. I am also having angry outbursts for NO reasons.. Please.. [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/thagoona/CrazyPolly.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 666 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
butterfly swimmer I think it was a part of that quit smoking that made me feel like noone wanted me?/ I thought i was not really wanted here.. Your post made my eyes to tear-and honestly i felt you where in there somewhere in cyberspace. Thanks i^i i^i[i]You are an angel[/i] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 678 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
HI ALL Still feel terrible--but better after been to DOC--i thought i was going to loose it today!! Im on Zyban he has cut it back from 300 to 150 (one a day) given me another day off and something to sleep on tonight! I hired some movies and have started to knit a long scarf.. I guess i was wrong about the my say about this is just an internet site where nobody cares? But that is what i felt earlier...> However WHY DO I COME BACK??? BECAUSE IN MY unconcious mind i know I NEED YOU!! THANKS FOR BEING HERE .. I would not post here so many posts if i did not feel it helped me.. BUT.. I was sooo sad earlier that i did not know what to do with myself.. I also bought chinese take away for dinner (Time difference we already had dinner) i ate a big bowl of popcorn with the video. AND>>>>> My husband have booked a weekend away :) THANKS..All OHHH just saw the nimbers of cigs NOT SMOKED AND THE DATES!!!! 666 UGHHHHhh Tomorrow is a new day!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 675 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The quitting process can bring on an overwhelming amount of emotions. At least it did for me. I am still learning to deal with all these emotions coming and going and flying at me. I think it is going to take me a little while to conquer this part of my quit. And you know what? That is ok. Be as kind to yourself as you would be to someone else. Be patient with yourself and know that it is going to get easier and it is going to get better. When I was a smoker and an emotion would come flying at me ... I'd smoke. The nicotine would set off chemicals that made whatever emotion I was feeling seem less hurtful or more exciting. The cigarette was altering the true reality of my emotion. Now I feel emotions for what they are and I am learning how to deal with them instead of masking them with a drug. It is not easy all the time ... but I know it is going to be ok. And I know the more I practice ... the better I'll get at it. Remember that what is most important is that YOU like YOU! You have friends here ... people that want to see you succeed. I'm one of em' ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,220 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $160 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
  • Quit Meter

$54,513.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 8

Minutes: 15 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: