Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Thought About this Site Again Today!

10 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I did, too. Mostly good news, except for the passing of Lynne.
10 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi again Katiescarlett,

It's very quiet on this site at weekends, as you may have noticed, however, it's great to see an 'oldie' popping in to show it can be done.(I am an 'oldie' too.)

Congrats on your quit!  I'm glad you are doing so well.  Why don't you stay a little while and help some of the new quitters?!

Never Look Back!  The Future is Ahead! 

Love Lolly.    

10 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for posting!

Glad to hear how well you are doing.

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everybody,

I thought about this site today and thought I'd post to see how everyone is doing with their quit and try to give some encouragement. I was on a different forum today and came across the name of  "vicki is ok". I remember her when I was on this site daily which believe it or not is almost 9 years ago and I say that as I quit smoking in 2005 when I turned 50 and will turn 59 in June this year. So almost 9 years, not quite yet. Again this is the best thing I could have done for myself, being smoke free for this long is such a milestone for me. I smoked for 30 years. So many times I would come down with some bronchitis ailment, wheezing, coughing. A lot of the wheezing was when I was sleeping and now I am proud to say that doesn't happen anymore. (At least I'm told I don't). But anyway, again I just want to reemphasize that quitting is hard but you can do it. It is so worth it. I will stop rambling now and good luck to everyone with their quit. This site did it for me.

Katiescarlett 

Reading this thread: