Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,680 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

Hi ~ I'm Home

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bj, Excellent success! Good for you for being active and know that you have made a difference! What a great vacation! Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm back home, thanks to those who posted to my other topic. My 10 day trip to AZ was really nice. I had quality time with my MIL, gave my 2 sister's in law a little break, and I also got to know them much better. We all went site seeing and had lunch with some cousins, stops in a couple small towns, one my husband lived in when he was young. Visits with other relatives also.. My mother in law is doing amazingly well. Other than some mild tiredness (she is 79 ) has more energy than many 30 yr olds LOL when we went to Globe... we went on a "scenic" walk ( a new path around the golf course.. it is a mile.. and she walked it in 85* heat.. I have crocheted her "chemo" caps... she has about 8 or 9 in all different colors now.. She is extremely happy about my Quit, I did leave some info with sister in law ( don't want to be one of those non smokers who..... lectures everyone) but I did answer questions, and left info for her. I had very few craves while I was there, or even on my travel days. I have noticed I can really smell nicotine/smoke on people, in cars, etc. I am sooo amazed at how smelly it really is.. and how I thought I was "NOT" a smelly smoker.. many does that "junkie" pull wool over your eyes.. and up your nose... NOW I understand how bad it really smells.. and I can't wait to do a BIG cleaning on my car.. I can still notice some smell in it... maybe a detail cleaning for my next reward... it is a few days away from a milestone.. and since I have been back have had a few craves again.... Nothing strong enough to make me smoke... I am hanging on to this quit.. and I know this will pass... in fact it has. I have hit some of my triggers oover the last few days.. being tired, getting hungry.. Thanks so much to those who asked how my trip and family are. My husband is Happy to have me home, and our "fur babies" are keeping a pretty close eye on me... The visit was great, and I was able to check in about once a day.. I am glad to be Home... :) Bonnie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,411 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $282.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11

Reading this thread: