Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,576 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

Who was it.....?

16 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks so much Marcus, you wouldn't believe how much it has actually helped. What a great idea to control anger, stress and smoking! Thanks so much for being a part of this site!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]11/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 98 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,470 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $882.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm pretty sure that was me. I'm so glad it helped! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/1/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 960 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �254.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
16 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A few weeks ago there was a post where a member mentioned something about the biofeedback stress card. The original post was not able this so I think it would take me much too long to dig through all the posts to find out who said it. Either way my point is....thank you! I have received my stress card and it has been helping to control my stress! This is a little card that basically reads your internal temperature through your fingertips to tell you whether or not you are stressed. It makes you realize that you may be stressed even when you think you are relaxed and also helps you to exercised to take you from stressed to relaxed. Either way it has been a big help and a huge thank you to whoever mentioned it. Have a great weekend! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]11/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,425 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $855.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59

Reading this thread: