Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,575 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

No-Embers Check in!

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you gang! Looking great! Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 649 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi again Freedom Kids are down and I have a few moments to talk/type. I could have written your post myself. Last few days have been difficult and I've been having the same talk with myself . Is it just life or is it not smoking. Situations sure take on a different twist, if you will, when one does not run for the weed. Thanks for asking and responding. I am also glad and proud for you Freedom. For the most part, this has been a positive for me too, but the doubt can sure creep in at the strangest times. I'll check back in with you soon. Gratitude Moss [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]11/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $253.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Love what your current hobby is...going through the same thing myself. Can't tell lately if I am just experiencing some major life and lifestyle changes due to personal reasons or because I quit smoking. I have already cleaned every closet and junk drawer in my house, did a 180 on my attitude, am interested in new and different things and feel like my life has changed for the positive in a huge way. I'm not complaining....just wondering if it's a timing thing or quit smoking thing. Fill me in if you know or are going through similar thing. I think that we really get to know ourselves better once we begin to beat addiction (of any kind really) I guess you start dealing and not avoiding. Either way positive experience for me and it sounds like you are doing well so I am very proud of you and happy to be your quit buddy! Have a super fantastic week! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]11/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,230 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $738.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
16 years ago 0 649 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Freedom Still here and smoke free. Up and down a little on my end too but still committed, as are you. I've been checking in when possible but am without a computer in my home for a while. When I get things back to normal i'll write a little more. Am on kid's PC now. Thanks for Checking!!! Moss [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]11/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $253.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Moss and anyone else that had quit November 2007. Just wanted to check in with ya to see how you were doing. I've had a few challenges in the last few days...but got through them all without smoking! I've been finding it especially hard lately and don't know why considering I am looking forward to my 90 day milestone soon. Either way I feel commited to my quit....and hope yours is going well too! I haven't been on here as much lately but will make the commitment to check in with you at least once a month. My thoughts are with you during this journey...take care. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]11/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,230 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $738.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33

Reading this thread: