Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

L...you are amazing!

16 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, if you had some rough times early on, you sure learned the lessons! :) And I'm glad that you decided to stay and share them with the rest of us! We get the benefit of your struggle! Thanks for being here, Lady! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 155 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,875 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,433.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Lady, There have been some people MUCH worse than you! ;p Seriously though, this is why it is important for the 'older' members of the site to keep coming here (as you do) and help others :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 541 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,230 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �4,057.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 86 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stef, You are so right! There are many, many, many around here that help keep us quit. I have met some of the best friends I have ever known from this site. I may sound positive now but trust me when I say I haven't always been that way. Ask some of those oldies and they will tell you I probably hold the records for most pity pot posts; biggest whinner, worst attitued, most negative member and probably a few more LOL. You are doing great in your quit. Keep going!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 768 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,688.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 69 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
16 years ago 0 174 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i think that's it's important that i add that Lady is not the only one that's helpfull arond here. I really cherish and respect everybody's input and suggestions. Every member makes this site a wonderful site. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 370 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $148.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
16 years ago 0 174 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Lady, I felt that i needed to post how special i think you are. I haven't been apart of this support group for long time...only since august 1rst but everytime i read your posts, i get this positive vibe and i know i will be able to get threw this. I just finished reading the post that you have written to Jan...it's very beautiful. I can see that all of your heart is into this and you really want to help people. You take the time to talk to people like if you were sitting in front of them. I've noticed that you have quit smoking more than 2 years ago...WOW!!! (wich i was there too :) ) and you are still posting (your alomost up to 6 700 posts...amazing.) Anyways...I just thought i would let you know how much i think your having a really good impact on members of this site. I know your are helping me. Thanks [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 370 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $148.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18

Reading this thread: