Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Feel worse after 2 mo. 3 days 23 hrs. 50 min., confused

16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
When I came off the patches, I had some mild depression, as I have had many times when I quit before, but this time I went out and bought Vitamin B complex! (Read in my research that it is very helpful when quitting...(to do with the seratonin factor) Anyway, after one week on it... I'm a believer, it made a difference the first day! Try it! It's only a vitamin! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $949.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bear Keep me posted as to how you are doing Tuesday Wille the last for mewow i dont 't know how it will be, but I will do it!!!! You will tooooo right????? please keep in tiuch with me!!!!!!! hugs and prayers Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $170.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know, isnt that amazing? One day & another day & then it's 21 days! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $231.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unhooked!! You have 3 weeks.. Never mind crying flash those stats and smile!! me xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 299 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,578 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,569.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 58 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi & Bear, if you want to have a good cry,then have one. There's a reason they call it a "good" cry! Cry for your lost f, out of riend nicotine, cry for the courage it will take for the next step, cry for the joy you have already found in your smoke-free life, cry for the people who love you and prayed for you to do this so they could love you a little longer. Cry for the person you were when you started smoking, that person who was so young and naive and thought smoking was some kind of answer. Cry out of frustration, out of anxiety, out of being misunderstood and misunderstanding someone else. Cry because you don't have what you want, you weren't given what you needed or you coudn't give what was asked of you. Cry, just don't smoke. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $231.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bobbi I have 1 more patch left after today.I think my problem has been the patch falling of during the days I,m working so I,ve kind of gone from 12mgs to 3 mgs.While I,m working I have no problems,probably because I,m busy and don,t have time to think about anything else but what I,m doing.But eventualy there will be no patch and that will be the final test.I will keep you posted and maybe I should just have a good cry and get on with it ?? ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,350 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $750.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi cant remember exactly how long I used the gum for but I think I only had 2 or 3 packets. I know I finished with it on Xmas day! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 299 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,578 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,569.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 58 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
Hey Bear, Bobbi here, I see you are also on the 7mg. how much longer are you to be on them? Yes I sure have been having a nightmare time since I have been on the 7, now today things have been so much better, but I read all the posts to me last night and had a real long good cry so have felt much better today,and I have soaked it up also! try to get ready for the next blast of old nic. How are you doing this eve.? Keep in touch since we are doing the sasme mgs. and lets compare what we are going through etc, ok? hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,010 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $167.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sure glad I caught this post !!! Over the last 2 days I,ve really been feeling down. Thanks to this post I finally have an answer.I,m down to the 7 mg patch.When I,m working i,ve been putting it on at 4.00 am in the morning.Over the last couple of days the temp has reached 25c(78f)by 12.00am and the patches have been falling of during the day due to the fact that I,m sweating. So in fact I,m probably not receiving my full shot of nicotene which is probable accounting for my gloomy attitude !! Once again the power of this forum shines like a beacon in the dark for those who wan,t to quit smoking.I,m starting to feel better already amen :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,332 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $740.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Special Thanks to my dear support buddies!!!! Ubhooked you came through as usual, you are so special! John in NC WOW what an awakening checked it out and was wonderful help for me to watch such saddness. Mercy Will do what you did and research a disease, great suggestion Casey Thanks Phil Such a great guy you are, how long did you use thegum? would 7 mg. patch do the same? aka Boobi boy am I stuck with that and I love it lol lol Lizzie don't know you but thanks so much for info and support, and WOW so long smoke free for you that is an insperation! Butterfly Swimmer a wonderful post as usual Just to let you all know this eve was terrriable, my huby and I had an arguement, bad one, I cried and cried, we haven't done that in I can't remember when, But guess what i did not go out and get cigs. So proud of myself I went for a long long long walk and talked to myself and knew that when I used to smoke it was just as bad feeling wise cigs, did not get me through it any better. do feel better now. upset about hubby and me but will get ok just like not smoking another hurdle I just got over. Thanks to all you wonderful people, I hope I can help you as well sometime. hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,010 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $167.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14

Reading this thread: