Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,607 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Dh92, DQUIRSTEN MARGARETTE, SKRISHMA DIVINE, CPAULINE, seeh620

APRIL quitters !

17 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i am an april quitter too [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 293 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $152 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

$204,417.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 1

Minutes: 20 Seconds: 51

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Blue]Fellow Ashkicker's ! Please check out the Stats category where I'ved made a posting for US ! Show off your stats :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 686 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $276.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everybody. I'm still hangin' in there. I'm just too busy to get over here much. I am under mind-blowing deadlines all the time. I'm on day 13 though! Congrats to everybody for doing so well! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 621 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
  • Quit Meter

$113,565.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6618 Hours: 8

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 16

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Blue]It's May 1st my fellow [b]APRIL ASHKICKER'S ! ! ! [/b] This means a new month full of determination, inspiration and milestones for all of US :) We're going to take it one day at a time and celebrate each and every GLORIOUS SMOKE FREE DAY ! Hey Sparky... welcome back ! Good for you - Stepping right back up to the plate :) Of course you're still an Ashkicker - wouldn't be the same without you ! Lou you are doing a fantastic job girl.. WOOO HOOO for you ! Keep up that great attitude and embrace each day :) Sister you are in day two !!!! Drop us a line and let us know how you are doing :) I am doing very well my friends.. and guess what????? I AM NOW TOTALLY NICOTINE FREEEEEEEEE ! ! ! ! I had a goal for myself that I would be off of ALL nicotine when I hit my 28th day and I DID it 2 days sooner :) I'm in my 28th day (tomorrow will be 4 weeks!) and I'm so proud of me :p Kat, funnybunny, lolo and johnthedj... please when you have a chance check in and let us know how you are doing :) I know that each of you stopped smoking on a TUESDAY so let's see your stats ok ? Stay strong, stay quit ! J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] *doing a little happy dance* LOL ! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 684 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $276.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Morning everyone....working on day 3 - smoke-free. Gosh it feels so good to be called a "quitter". Have a great "smoke-free" day! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 47 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
My meter didn't show up, so here I am again. Good luck everyone! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 38 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
Just checking in with my good news. Another day gone by smoke free. Hubby's smoking was getting to me so I went to the store and walked around a bit. It's time for bed now and I am so proud of myself!!!! Way to go.........ME!! Congrats to all the rest of you who have journeyed thru another day. I love this feeling of independence from the weeds...DAMN!
17 years ago 0 706 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello fellow Ashkickers. Well, after a long day (1st of 5) I am home and had dinner and now watching House. Man, what a day. Work my normal 8 hours then teach a class for 3 hours... WOW.. I am tired, but I am doing great!!! Smoke free and not even wanting a smoke! I know that it may creep back up on me, but I sure am enjoying the feeling of not wanting a smoke while it lasts... Banana, congrats on 4 weeks!!! That is awesome!!! Sister, congrats on your first day. You have 1 day down (almost 2 now) and that means you won't ever have to do that day again! Those cravings and thoughts are gone. That is awesome!!! Jean, thank you so much. It is a nice thought knowing that even when I am not here you are all thinking about me and cheering me on. I think about all of you throughout the day also. This is a new family for me. You guys are awesome!!! Sparky, good to see you jump back on the wagon! April '07 Ashkickers wouldn't be the same without ya! We're here for ya.... let us know if you need something. Well, I am gonna go for a bit and spend some time with my family. Talk to you all soon. I will check in when I can.. Take care and by the way... April '07 Ashkickers are AWESOME!!! (Awesome seems to be my word tonight.. LOL!) ~Lou P Lou~ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 193 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jean49, I just read the post where you stated I had 30 days :blush: I should have posted and let you know that I had gone back to smoking. Good thing though is I am back as of today. Just had to be an April Ashkicker Thank you for your thoughfulness. Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Morning all, 1 Full day has passed - "smoke free"...God it feels good to say that. Now I am working on today. Keep your fingers crossed. So far, so good. Been up since 6am - almost 2 hours and this is the hardest time for me. Once I get to work I will be ok until 5pm. Then another hurdle on the way home. Good luck all! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 26 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: