Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

U people never cease 2 amaze me!

17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OMG! You really are counting how many days its been sinse I posted? lol. Honestly, these weekends are killers! lol. People who smoke dont like to hear that we quit!. LOL Its funny! Tell them we quit and right away they say," here try one of my kool's" lol. Even caught my self reaching for it! lol. But I suddenly remembered that Kim (cheermom)just might be standing over my shoulder watching me with those beady eyes! lol. Then of course there is Josie who I am terrified of, so I quickly pulled my hand back! lol. Oh, Windy, I am doing ok, just a little down in the dumps! But I have some control left! lol. Actually I wish they made a cig just for weekends! lol. Hey, what an idea!lol. Thanks for caring! Gosh, now I feel that if I smoke, I will be letting you all down too! lol. The real test will be this comming weekend. I am driving from Buffalo to Lake Orion Michigan. A 5 hour drive through Canada, alone, in my van. I used to smoke 1/2 pack just getting there. So, wish me luck. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 218 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well when I didn't see for a few days I was concerned about you.. but glad to read that you are doing good! Congrats on day 11! And I sure hope you have a great trip up to Canada :) I remember you telling me you were headed up here.. enjoy hon ! Stay strong! Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 565 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $252 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi jaset, great to hear that you are doing ok congrats on 10 days keep up the good work lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 524 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �136 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$113,642.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6497 Hours: 18

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 22

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are doing so well! Keep it up---attitude and all! On your trip try sunflower seeds. Keep a cup close by for the hulls. Crank up the radio and sing along! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,067 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $648 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Got that right Jaset! I would smack you aside the head and stare at you with my beady little eyes. Wow!! You already know me well lol. You can do this my friend. We talked a little before Thanksgivign about this trip. Five minutes at a time. Play some music and LOUD and jam to it to keep you from thinking about smoking. Heck, if you get a headache from the music, you will be thinking about that, not smoking lol. Anyways, it helped me knowing that if I didn't keep my quit, I would let a lot of people down here. Now its a walk in the park cause I know I wont smoke EVER and I have my friends here to thank. You can do this Jaset, I know because I really am too busy at work to go hunt you down if you do smoke ;) So hang in there and just keep your quit Hugs Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 174 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,358 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $704.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

Reading this thread: