Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

uggggg!

17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still going, been tempted throughout the weekend! Getting weak! lol
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jim! We're here for you. Where have you been hiding? Have looked around for you in various threads that you started.. Feeling weak? Post, let us know what you're feeling and don't forget that we're here for the good and the bad and everything in between! Stay strong my friend, Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 556 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $243 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jim........don't you skkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeer us like that....we missed you! Yeppers....the weekends are rough...but you are tougher, right? Get out that old Jaset sense of humour and keep on going! We're right here with ya. Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,557 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $385 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We were wondering how you were doing? You made it through the week and lived to tell us, this is great! Take some you time, reward yourself and even celebrate, the first week is quite an achievement. Get to bed early and relax yourself into sleep, start the day fresh and get stronger every day and beat this addiction :) Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: