Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,638 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FJANA MARJORIE, RJANINA CLAIRE, CEARL JOHN, RBARDAJE, CuppaJo

Many ~ many thanks to you P...

17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Couldn't agree more - Thanks for all you do Penitent! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 52 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,058 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $260 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Penitent is an exceptional person and unique individual who inspires and heals. He is in the top omega 6 and high-time to be nominate him into the December�s hall of Fame. How can we praise and and nominate the man? The man is great. Ok so how?
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I read in another thread the following which left me in awe... I came here to quit smoking. I have supported (my posts are way in excess of what is shown here) and I have not slipped. Being recognised by my peers for what I have done here is special but the award is a bonus that I never aspired to and one that I was not keen to accept. I relented and I am proud. (The keychain is in my pocket, the T-shirt is with my loved one). I quit smoking � I achieved my goal. Job done but I owe; that is why I am still here. Words cannot express the respect i have for you. Your strength, your wisdom, your encouragement, your selflessness. All qualitys worthy of so much more in this world. It is not a wonder you are so successful in your quit Pen and it is no wonder i hold you in such high esteem. Pen, from me to you and im sure from many more i am truly grateful for your presence. If there was anyone worthy of being in the Hall of Fame it is you Pen, If it were possible to be nominated for hall of fame twice you are most worthy and have my nomination. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. PrincessC :) x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,296 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1162.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/grouphugg.gif[/IMG]
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Princess Outstanding post......you just said what many us of were thinking!! I WANT INTO the Penn club Penn.......... there is not a post you make that does not stand out! you are awesome! I am always looking to see what the Penn has posted! You have got to be the most caring, sweetest, wisest, funniest, coolest dude on the site. I thank you for hanging out here and supporting EVERY quitter here with your wisdom and insight. [IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/barb55/fanclub.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 277 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,163 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $831 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is a great post Princess! [quote] If there was anyone worthy of being in the Hall of Fame it is you Pen, If it were possible to be nominated for hall of fame twice you are most worthy and have my nomination. [/quote] [b][color=Blue]YES!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b] Have a great weekend people!! 4my2girls [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 243 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,309 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $794.61 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
(((Pen))) Healer :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 243 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,505 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1129.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 425 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Danielle, Can we nominate him to the "Hall of Fame" even if he has already got the award? I love to nominate him, but I don't know the rules. Carina [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 253 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,809 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1138.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 29 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good question! I don't really know how to vote either. I've been trying to vote for Missyfit, but I don't have her information for the nomination form. Can we just type in the name and then put 'not available' in the boxes? p.s. I'm okay with Pen getting it too :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 440 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,681 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2200 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CF!!! U R A RIOT!!! :)
  • Quit Meter

$56,980.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1128 Hours: 13

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter