Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Would you like a mentor?

17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Healthy3 - Go to Casey's posting (the 3rd poster in this thread) & read thru carefully. If you still have trouble, post here again. Someone will step up to mentor you & have suggestions on communicating one on one. It's worth it -- trust me when I say it's very motivating and so helpful! Smoke Free & a Mentee (!) ;p Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 335 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $65.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Hurray for me! Am trying to msg to you - [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 271 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
How very kind of all of you. Yes, I would very much like someone to mentor me in this battle to stay quit. Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 270 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 123 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Yeah, feeling much better now thanks... I have lots of meds to take over the next couple of weeks and I have to take it easy... I am glad that things are going well for you.. hugz.. Krissie
Hey LadyArwen, Apologies, I have not had my messenger up and running this week as I have been recovering from a really bad allergic reaction that landed me in hospital on Tuesday. I just wish there was a way I could have passed my email address to you that way I could have kept in touch with you. I have literally been signing on to check emails and then going back to bed this week. Apologies again.... Krissie
Hey there, I know I haven't been quit that long but I feel very secure in my quit and would like to offer my services as a mentor - that is if I am deemed worthy enough... Been quit just over a month now and would love to give back what I have gained from this place over that time.. Krissie Non Smoker for 1M 1D 23h 15m (32 days). Saving �146.04 by not puffing on 659 ciggies. I will live 2D 6h 55m longer.
Hi Mr Ed, Thanks for that... Lady_Arwen I have now added you to my buddy list... If you need a chat any time just give me a holler.. Krissie
bumping this for all the new members... Krissie
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Puff free, You have an awesome attitude, despite what your co-workers are trying to do! Just keep that attitude! If you have the SSC IM, I would be happy to try to log in and talk to you sometime. I'm sure that somebody will come around and offer to be your mentor. In the meantime, keep up that awesome attitude and don't let them get you down! Josie, you're awesome for putting that together for us to let us know who still needs to be matched up! Great work! Thank you sooooooooo much! Crave the Quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 349 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,748 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1441.37 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bump again for the newbies! Crave the Quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 347 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,685 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1433.11 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: