Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Test Updates...very stressed

17 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can understand, my husband had to reschedule a surgery after he had all the preparation. It was rescheduled had to go thru everything again also but the surgery has turned out well (for melanoma). Things happen we can't control, so glad to hear you didn't give in. I pictured myself chasing the little demon around with my purple fly swatter. Know we are thinking of you and sending warm thoughts, prayers and well wishes your way.((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) dawghouse [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 84 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
And you may not have lung cancer. And even if you did, you can still show some dignity and not suffer with a cig hanging from your mouth. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,238 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $222 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm sorry. *hugs*
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bingo, Sending you comforting healing light your way right now. You didnt mention if you had a friend or family go with you. I identify with your frustration, you just want to know now. I know. Im sitting there right with you, close your eyes, take a deep breath in through your nose and slowly breath out through your mouth. Now Bingo, you dont know if this is what it is. These tests will let us know what it is, once we know what it is we will do what we have to get through. Your body is reacting in fight or flight, this is what happens when you are anxious or having a panic attack. Lets get informed, find out what it is and take it from there. Do you have camomile tea? I love camomile tea its so relaxing, lavender oil will help you relax also. light some candles, put on some soothing music and close your eyes and just let it go. It may be beneficial to you to have a chat to your doctor about how you are feeling. Just getting it out there is going to help. That nicodemon is exactly what it is a demon. You are so strong, you're not listening to his lies. He is NOT your saviour and he will definately not make anything better for you - ever. Never apologize for expressing how you feel. If you need anything or if you think im being a pain in the rear let me know. PrincessC :) x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 617 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $306 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is for you, I'll think about you and pray. Love Fini. [IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n144/dutch_honey/sendinluv.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 132 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,305 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �389.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo, keep strong, hugs :)Marie
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so sorry to hear that Bingo, I thought of you this morning and wondered how things went for you. I am sorry to hear that you have to go through it all over again and have yet another delay. I hope that the time flies as fast as it can do. I hope the the news at the end is good. Whatever DONT smoke!!! Its not worth that, look at your stats they are fantastic, you have got through 100 days... and I know you will still be here popping in when you are at 500 days! Good thoughts your way bingo! x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,504 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �450 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thinking of you, Bingo, hang in there and keep strong. Best wishes, Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 92 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,771 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �460 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$295,464.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5387 Hours: 11

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Words don't always help, so I'm sending you loving thoughts as well. Thinking of you Bingo. Fondly, Breaking Free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,753 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $364 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
  • Quit Meter

$54,547.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5961 Hours: 1

Minutes: 54 Seconds: 28

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo, Perhaps writting things down on paper would help shed some weight off those shoulders? Why don't you start planning your reward now? Something very special to reward yourself for staying quit while under so much stress. It may motivate you to keep going? Sending good thoughts your way... Keep us posted. Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: