Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,629 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Today is a New Day!

18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Lady, I love my new freedom. I like that my hubby doesn't have to wait for me outside the restruant before we get in the car for me to finish smoking. I FEEL SO FREE SmogFree Shamrock Alley [url=http://][IMG]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/lorilind/animated_clover.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 564 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $169.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
18 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Very well said Lady... Happy Mothers Day to you. N.O.P.E. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,147 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $411.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Very well said Lady! :) I do find it difficult to forgive myself for smoking. This new life that I've created feels so wonderful! But is makes me realize how draining smoking was. It really took its toll on me physically. But I didn't realize that until I quit. I just get so mad at myself that I did not quit sooner. And I get mad at the reason why I smoked, as a teenager, and the idiotic choices I made. I shouldn't be here today. My life should have ended 16 years ago. But it didn't. And each day makes me realize that I am here for a reason. I've discovered some things in and about me that I never knew existed. This self discovery is a new thing for me. :) There is a reason on why some of us found this site. And why that "light" is shown to some much earlier and easier than for others. God gave us the ability to have choices. It is up to us on how we use this great gift. I am just thankful to be alive today. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,053 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $222.36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 427 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good one Lady and have a great Mothers Day. StuBow [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
  • Quit Meter

$25,042.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 635 Hours: 12

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 5

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[B]It�s a sad day when you find out that it�s not accident or time or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you.[/b] ~Lillian Hellman Really makes you think doesn�t it? I really don�t ponder all the years I wasted smoking anymore. It is truly sad all those lost years of growing and development but today is a new day. I just thank the good Lord above that I finally saw the flickering light that gave me just an ounce of courage to try to quit. I also thank Him for leading me here. Once I found the good quitters here, I knew I was in the right place. The strength and courage I found grew one day at a time, one step at a time and continue to do so today. Quitting is an ongoing challenge that will change your life for the better. Do not allow circumstances to lead you astray from this difficult task of quitting. Trust me when I say, the freedom you find is worth every bit of misery you may be going through right now. Keep marching forward. Today is a new day. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 315 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,307 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1102.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, Wonderful insight and yes it really makes one think! Thanks for sharing and we look forward to your one year anniversary shortly! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: