Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

A sort of Sad day too...

18 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi .. My name is Diane. I am a newbie here at this site. I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that I will be praying for you that you WILL stay strong and that you'll find comfort. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. May God give you peace during your time of mourning. And like you said .. Stay committed to quitting. You can do it! Diane [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 51 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
18 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ang my condolences regarding your friend. That is tragic. Congratulations on the job and for hanging touch. Last week you covered both ends of the emotional scale, happines and sadness. And you came throught it. My hat is very much off to you ;) You are one tough cookie! Keep it up Tom
18 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AMEN to that ANG!!! N.O.P.E. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 181 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Although I got a job today and I was so caught up in the excitement. I remebered that an old friend of mine got hit my a truck today a week later dying. I got a sad feeling from remebering after feeling so happy. I always feel a bit somber this week that he was on life support than at the end of the week when he died. But I am not going smoke, I am going to be strong. I want to embrace this feeling completely not mask it. I need to feel this grief. I am confident in my quit although it's hard with all these feelings comming out. Everyone Stay strong in their quit, no matter what happens! R.I.P [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 60 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$23,842.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 446 Hours: 17

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ang, Our thoughts are with you on this day. You also got a job and this is a step in the right direction. Take some time for due respect to your friend and know from death comes life. Your doing great and you deserve to be proud! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: