Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Sign of improvement?

14 years ago 0 194 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I put my video and Picture back too, that was part of the anger stage I went through again. Had a hayday on FB. All the network marketer ppl, I accepted friend requests from, Gone. It was strange, I went through the same thing before as I was doing better on the meds.
14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance,

It is great to hear that you on the road to feeling better and that you had an appetite today. Taking the steps towards working on a career change is a great way to get things back on track. As you mentioned, it is important to be you and let your strengths shine. Patience is key when dealing with family matters, keep us posted!

Samantha, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 194 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

As I recall I went through these stages when I was on the road to feeling better before my little (Ha) setback.

I have gone through the anger stage. Mad about everything, now today back on the cleaning and organizing stage. I also have an appetite today as well. For the past few weeks I had to make myself eat, i wasnt hungry. Hope Im on track again.

Yesterday went good, they can actually test you to find a career you will be good in and like! How exciting is that. My job over the years was many many hours with no satisfaction. It wore me down, I was good at everything, but in the end it was bad. I guess I dont have to be everything to everyone. I just need to learn how to be me and be happy.

I have emailed mt daughter back and forth a few times now and its been ok. So thats a good thing. I need to be patient. I never was patient, maybe because in the rest/catering business I was always on a deadline. Always! It sucked!

Reading this thread: