Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

How was your day?

12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the update m, it sounds like you definitely have the tools in place to great through more difficult times. Keep working what you have learned from the program to assist you overcome these moments. You sound more confident with yourself and the tools you have to tackle these feelings. Keep working hard and making progress. It is great to see how far you have come. Amazing and inspiring you are!

Members, how was your day?

Samantha, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm grateful I survived another day of babysitting... that dh doesn't mind when I'm too tired to cook dinner... for dh's support in my relationship struggle with my daughter/employer.

Otherwise, my day was not good.  I stepped off into that abyss I wrote about on another thread.... working my way out.  I know I will survive these feelings.  I know I will make my way out again.  But.... sheeeeeeesh! It sure feels as awful as it ever did.  Not as panicky because I know it will not last very long... I have the tools to get out.  But gawd I'm tired of always having to fight just to be "normal".  Ha... like that is even possible.  Amazing what depression does to one's attitude.  Que no?
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We often remind each other in the support groups to “take it one day at a time” in order to stay strong in our resolve.  Looking back on your day today, how did you spend it?  What 3 things are you grateful for today? 

Reading this thread: