Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Santa!

15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ralp2,

That's fantastic, you must have been a great Santa!

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 51 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Was asked to come back and be Santa again on the 21st. Really looking forward to it!
15 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Santa

Glad you enjoyed it! Congrats on a success that not only helped you, but brought some joy to others as well. I think those are the best successes.....  
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ralp2,

Wow! How wonderful of you to dress up as Santa! I am sure the children and their families really enjoyed it and appreciated it  Good for you, and thanks for sharing your successes!

Members, would anyone else like to share a success story?
Thanks again for sharing that with us Ralp2!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ralph2, uh hum, I mean Santa!
I am so glad that you had time to come from the North Pole to visit with the children at  church.  I know that made a difference in many people's live and made many children and parents happy!  I am sure you realize it, but want you to know that I think you should visit more often.  You seems so much to enjoy the impact that Santa and you make in the lives of those around.   I'm sure you also will think about all the pictures of you that were taken with the children and think about how those pictures will be carried from generation to generation and be cherished among those families.

Oh, one more thing Santa, all I want for Christmas is for all the people at the Depression Center is to have a great holiday season and a very Merry Christmas.
Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men

15 years ago 0 51 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
   Had a GREAT day today! Had the opportunity to be Santa Claus at the christmas program at our church. Got to sit and listen to the kids christmas wishes and be part of their Christmas as their parents took pictures.   I can't think of anything that could make you feel better than that. To see those kids, with such excitement in their eyes. To see the love of them by their parents, grandparents,friends and family. What more could you ask for. Moments like that are really what you live for! 

Reading this thread: