Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

My latest successes...

15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

I'm so glad to know you're having good days.  It sounds like you are making definite progress!
I am also glad you had a great day and feel good about yourself and your accomplishments.  Tomorrow will be even better.
Goofy

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva! That is so great!
I'm glad to hear that your first day of school was a success

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok,

I got up at ten past 7...AM. I am rarely up that early lately. So yeah, that is big for me.

I ate a very healthy breakfast and managed to get ready for school without a hitch! I dressed cute too! Then I went to school and it went really well.

Now I am going to go for a little walk. So that is that for now.

Good for you Diva! What wondewrful successes

Ok so what are my latest successes...

Yesterday I went walking with a friend for an hour. We had a good chat. I also went shopping. I bought a piece of clothes and a locket. I finally got the locket to put my cat's picture in it.

Today, I did laundry, I did all the dishes and I cooked three healthy meals. Hmm more like I cooked three meals, two were healthy, one cheated a bit! Since my cat passed my hubby had beeen doing most of the cooking.

I got ready for tomorrow. I have chosen my clothes and I have bought my bus pass and I have made my bag.

So these are my successes for today.
Hiya guys,

Well me and my husband seem to be in a very nice truce lately. He still plays a lot of video games, I mean a lot, but he manages to take time to take care of me and give me some much needed TLC so I fins myself feeling less annoyed with it all. That is a very nice change.

I went out with my hubby to the restaurant yesterday. It was very good food and I enjoyed having my husband to myself.

I slept a lot this weekend but I think I am more rested now. I made a little list of things to do this week before my first class Friday.

Most important, I managed to feel at peae and hopeful alot more often this weekend then I had in a while. So these might not be much but they are my list of successes for today.
Thank you for your support!
I'm very glad to read your posts here Diva!  You are doing so well and I'm glad to find that you feel good doing your tasks.  I know how hard you are working to be at this point.  You deserve these successes!
Way to go Diva!
You should feel extremely proud of yourself, congratulations on all of your successes!

Reading this thread: