Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

My latest successes...

15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey guys,

Saturday I went to my graduation. I received my diploma and a mention of excellence from the dean. I did well. I was sociablw with the people I met. Ok, so I left straight after and did not stay for the wine and such. But I am pretty happy with myself. considering I did not even want to go I think I did really well!
Thanks for the congratulations guys!
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to hear Diva!

Members, what about you!? Let's hear about your successes!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Diva, sounds like you had a very productive weekend! Its is great that you restarted the program and spent some quality time with your family. You go girl.....
Ok, here are my successes for the weekend.

Depsite the fight with my hubby, I managed to do sevderal loads of laundry and even managed to fold most of it and put it away (some of it is hanging up to dry lol). I also did garbage duty and did almost all the dishes that had piled up! Feel pretty happy with myself.

Plus, I restarted the program and have been very good about my homework.

I also went out to the mall yesterday with my mom, I took a walk with mom this afternoong. And tonight hubby, mom and me went to the restaurant.

So all in all it was sucessful weekend despite the fight with the hubby!
15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Aww thanks Goofy and thank you for taking the time to come here and encourage me!
15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Diva.  I am so glad that you had much success with the doctor, the appointment.  However, I am so glad to hear you didn't beat yourself up because you got sick and had to miss class.  I understand how easy it is to do that!  Congratulations on one small step for Diva; one big inspiration to the rest of us!
Goofy

Hello Mom of 3,

I posted in the my cat thread. But I will post my successes here.

I got sick and had to skip class. My success in this is that I managed not to let myself feel guilty or lame and I did not beat myself up about it as I would have before.

I went to the doctor and managed to communicate efficiently with her. Not only was she very understanding but she gave me an other appointment in 2 months! That is so fast for around here. So I felt very well taken care of and like I communicated well with her.

I have done all the homework I could up to now.

Hmmm that is it for now. Those are my successes.
15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

How are you?  You've been a little quiet about you lately.  How's school, hubby, the cats?  I trust you're doing well but need an update on how you really are...keep in touch.
Thank you so much guys for your support and encouragement.

Reading this thread: