Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,576 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

I did get dressed today..

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you so much!!

Bren
12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.  It sounds like a frustrating situation.

I am very glad to see you are able to celebrate every positive achievement.  Every small goal is very important and you should feel proud of yourself for every seemingly small goal achieved.  Great work! Thanks for taking the time and energy to post.  We are all here to support you.
Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bren.

Good for you. I remember when I was in hospital it always felt good to get dressed even though it is acceptable to be in PJs. There were times when I couldn't and even though I couldn't walk if I could get in a wheel chair I would.

Feeling good mentally goes a long ways to making feeling good physical much easier. And vice versa.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats a good thing,as i have been on the couch or in bed for a few days..its not due to the anxiety,its due to my hypothroidism.i didnt know how many horrible symptoms there are to being hypo!!
This is my 3rd day on my new thyroid meds,i know its going to take some time with this,but at least today,i did eat some breakfast,and got dressed..thats a step up for me today..
Bren

Reading this thread: