Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,585 Members

Please welcome our newest members: EGUEVARRA, MARBIZO, AKARLENE, VRENS PATRICK, GJEANNE MICHAELA

today is day one..

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Next step...getting to feel better..i know it may take a week maybe two to get this in my system..but hopefuly it will relieve so many of my symptoms iam having right now...
bren
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,

As they say, knowing is half the battle!   Understanding the mind-body connection is powerful.  Continue to take it one step at a time.  Now that you have a new perspective, what are your next steps?

Vincenza, Health Educator
Thank you Davit!!
Your always there for me!
bren
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bren.

Very good. Knowing why you feel bad may not make you feel better physically but it will mentally and over time the tension will leave and you should feel better physically. Still there will be days nothing works. For those I just take medication and relax. They are seldom, but they still happen. Accept that this is how it is and try to be happy. Positive takes a little time to happen but it does happen.

Davit.
I did start my new medicine today,and i do feel it will help with my anxity problems,aswell as make me feel better too....
I now understand why i have been feeling alot of the symptoms i have been having..there not all due to anxiety...
Iam sure i will start to feel better in a few days,as this takes a little time to get things back to normal in my body...
So,now that i understand whats going on,that in itself helps with the anxiety,and iam not so upset and nervous about it,that helps so much!
bren

Reading this thread: