Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,576 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

Iam so afraid right now!!!!!!!

12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So very true.

Davit
12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What works for me on these situations is to write on the challenge worksheet (provided on the CBT program) when I have some anxious thoughts as well as keeping a journal and posting on these forums.

If you stick with CBT activities things will get better soon or later. The key is having patient with ourselves and living the present.
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Davit!!!
You are so right..i have to believe in myself,and have more faith that this will all be ok....
I will post, when i get back home,,
Thanks again!
bren

Thank you..
To me, writing has always been a way out for me..it helps me when i can put on paper how i feel about a situation,a person,what a person done to hurt me,how i feel about anger,,ext
If i write,no one sees it but me,so i have the freedom of saying anything i want,and not be judged for it!

It also helps me to release my own anger,at persons that have put me down,or hurt my feelings...
I have done this a long time, a nurse had me do it in therapy,and it helps me get through..
If i write everyday,i look back and see what i may have done wrong,or could have done better for myself..

bren
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Brenda.

I'm going to be the tough love guy because I know you can do this. You know how to. You know it is just panic talking. Use the ten questions to prove you have nothing to worry about. We all go through this. Just relax and do it. There is always an out, you can just not do it and knowing this makes it easier to do.

Our prayers are with you but I still want you to do this to prove you can do it.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 124 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keep posting Bren! I've been reading through your posts, stay focused and keep working hard. 

SIM
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,

Continue to journal and post about your experiences. How does expressing yourself help you with your panic? In what ways do you express yourself?  We will be thinking of you tomorrow, do keep us posted. 

Samantha, Health Educator
I didnt sleep last night,as i was so cold!
It was just me..but i do that..i also see my doctor in the morning,and i am so afraid she will tell me i have cancer or some bad disease or something,and i have got to stop,before i go into another anxiety attack again!!!
So, i did let myself cry,then i wrote in my journal,i took an ativan,iam expressing myself through wrting this down and getting my feelings out ...
I just needed to let go of my emotions for just a few..
But...i could use some prayers!
bren

Reading this thread: