Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,658 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

Health Educator Personalized Videos!

14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ah the joys of owning a mac. 

This is real simple once Mac support told me how. Now to go create a file with pictures in it.

Davit.
I have compress but have never used it because when you resize back up the picture is grainy. (Can't replace the pixels it removes,) I'll try it though.
If I had my pictures on Mobile Me (on the net) I think I could down load to here. I will have to see how to do that but not today.  Mac stores pictures different than PC.

Davit.
14 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hmmm I have always used Microsoft Imager to resize and compress a photo.  Most programs that specialize in formatting pictures have a compress feature which allows you to make pictures small enough to put on websites.  If you do have an image manipulating program you might want to search "compress" in the help menu to see if it can explain how. 

Hopefully this helps!

Ashley, Health Educator
Well it wont open there either.
Hi Red

I have a MAC so the language is different. I can resize the picture but not down to the 50kb it has to be for an Ativar. 
Second last icon in the message line above this box I am writing in is for adding a picture but it wouldn't take it. I'll try again.  Well here it is but it wont open so I'll post it and see if it opens there.

Davit.
14 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,

1. On the forums page on the right hand side in about the middle of the page their will be icon that says launch blog in blue, right above that it says support group options click on it this is where you can change your picture.   2. If your picture is to big than you will need to go to start/ programs on your computer and look for the program for your camera and see if you can resize your picture. My sony camera has a program call picture motion browser where I found something called manipulate and a tab called resize. 
I am not sure what kind of software you have or what they have titled this function.  If you play with is for a while you might find a way to resize your photo.    

Red
Ashley

Do you mean my Ativar? I tryed to put one in my blog but all my pictures are too big. 3 to 4.5 MB.
and I can't crop them small enough. 

Davit.
14 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,

To add a picture you would do that in support group options.  You will find the link on the top right hand corner of the discussionn boards.  But Davit you already have a picture up!  What a nice cat you have
Ashley, Health Educator
Ashley

How? Actually I would just like to add a picture!

Davit.

Reading this thread: