Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Adding humor...

9 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jd, The funniest thing I heard a child do was ram a small computer disk into a drive. Part of surviving is laughing at myself, as you say. This week, twice I had to get up at 2am in the morning, since mom(or her nurse) nudged the telephone, which clicked the redial of the last number dialed(which was me). I laughed at myself after speaking to the nurse, since it's as close to a woman I get at that time of the morning, so it was like "pillow talk" for me. What surprised me was I wasn't grumpy at that time in the morning....good luck with your guests Jd...
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I cleaned out two closets and threw away 3 large totes of stuff. I salvaged two vases only. I also had a phone conversation with an old friend whom I haven't spoken with in months. I told her jokingly about some adventures Panic Attack Girl (aka me) has been on.We had a great laugh over it and she wants to be my sidekick. She seriously thinks I should do a comic book about it. She loved the camping story. It was all in good fun and made for an entertaining conversation.

I have house guests with children for the next two weeks. I learned how to remove permanent marker from wallpaper today as well. The children will keep me on my toes for certain. I'm sure I will learn more how to remove this and that from here and there before tomorrow is over. Never dealt with that when I raised my children, just the occasional gum in hair or crayon in dryer.

Anxiety level today = 2

Reading this thread: