Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,575 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

Very stressful weekend,and start to week!

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We have no control over what happens,but...we do have control at how we react,and respond to it.
Bren
12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry to hear that Bren! But I am glad to hear your sister is ok and resting.

That sounds like a stressful situation. It also sounds like you handled the situation very well! What piece of learning can you pull out of what happened?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Friday,i was awoke to my cell phone at 5am...it was my sister,and she was in the ER,so i hurried and got myself dressed,and went there,only to find out,they rushed her to ICU, so i went there,and she was so pale looking,they said she was bleeding from the inside somewere...
She had been very sick and been throuing,up alot,and also had a UTI infection, so they started running test to see were the blood was coming from?
By saterday afternoon,they moved her to a normal room,she was still so sick,and now diarea had set in too....
Yesterday,at noon,they let her come home,as they said she had a tear in her esopogus from so much throuing up..
It was sure a stressful time for me,and i only had one small anxiety feelings,but i got up,went to the gift shop to take my mind off it,and it went away....
She is home now,resting and healing....
I think i will sleep good tonight!
Bren

Reading this thread: