Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

I feel awesome today!

13 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
As every day goes by, I feel stronger and more like my old self. I cannot even express the relief I feel. The first time I had a panic attack-I really thought I was dying. Then I began to have more and quickly realized the symptoms were all the same. The many reassurances from doctors have helped too.

I'm still feeling bits of anxiety, but its under control now and many times self talk will help get rid of a full blown attack. And mainly my anxiety comes from a marriage that is not the best and other things that just happen in life. For instance I had to get my first mammogram on Monday. The wait for the test results were horrible. But yesterday, I received a letter that told me I was breast cancer free! I was elated.

Now if I can just get through my daughters surgery, I think I'll be on the up and up. Again, I feel its natural to be worried, but now its not an all consuming worry.

My new business is doing great and my future feels bright. Just taking it one day at a time with support from my biz partner and friends. I also do journaling which helps and then following the panic center program.

I told my doctor yesterday about the program and she thought it would be beneficial for me. So I plan to finish it out. We did blood work yesterday to rule out any other health issues and I eagerly await the results.But I feel positive.

Deanna~ keeping my chin up~
13 years ago 0 152 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad to hear you are feeling so good Deanna, I am also taking Prozac 10mg and .5mg ativan at night, i am on day 16 today of prozac), i have a few butterflies in my tummy today, i dont know if it is anxiety, i dont feel anxious like i used to but i argued with my husband last night and i feel like i may have let some negative energies into my head today, where i am questioning what i am feeling, i am going to wait four weeks to see how i feel before increasing my Prozac if i dont need to i wont, the last couple of weeks i have felt, great and then had moments where i was just ordinary but no panic attacks, so now i am just trying to stay positive, i am doing the program also.

xxx
13 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to hear!!

Also glad you are sticking with the program!  Good choice!  Maintenance is so important!
Ashley, Health Educator
Hi Ashley,

I plan to continue with the program. Even though I see the light at the end of the tunnel- I'm not all the way through the tunnel yet. :o)

This changes my life in many ways. I was feeling pretty hopeless for a little while but have gained some confidence now. So happy!

Deanna
13 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to hear you are feeling so great!

What will this change in your life?

Do you plan on continuing to work on the program?

Ashley, Health Educator
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd report a few good things.

I am going into the third week of taking 20 mg of Prozac as well as .05 Atavan daily. I have only been taking the Atavan as needed and usually only a quarter of the dose needed.

Last night, for the first time in several weeks, I did not have to take any Atavan before bed.

This morning, I woke up only feeling a tiny bit shaky, took my morning 20 mg of Prozac and I feel awesome today.

I think the Prozac is finally kicking in. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor for blood work and to discuss my meds. I think I found the right combination of meds for me and I am thrilled. It feels like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Today I feel like the old me and just feel so relieved to feel like I may be back in control of my anxiety issues.

Deanna :o)

Reading this thread: