Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,649 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO

I went to the mall!

18 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's fantastic Lulu!!!! I knew you could do it! And what a great idea to reward yourself with a new outfit! You deserve it, you are on your way back!! My CBT group facilitator always says: now that you understand panic and have challenged yourself and know that you can do this, no matter how many setbacks you have, you will never NEVER go back to where you started from. You know too much, and you have too much power now. Thanks for sharing that story Lulu, we all need to hear more of eachother's successes! Caitlin
18 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Lulu! I am so happy for you. I am making small steps forward as well and I know the struggle it can be. Carol.
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LULU, Congratulations! What great progress! Please share this wonderful moment with everyone and lock this feeling inside and never forget it. You will have more of these :) Keep up the good work! Josie _________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone i just wanted you all to know that as a person who has not been able to go to a mall or any shop for that matter by myself for months now i took my kids to the mall today by myself!I was there for about an hour and although anxious and at times ready to flee i made myself stay so i rewarded myself with a new outfit :) I truly wouldnt be where i am today if it wasnt for the support of everyone here so i just want to say thanks and i hope im able to help the way you have all helped me.Life is good again :) Lulu..

Reading this thread: