Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,585 Members

Please welcome our newest members: EGUEVARRA, MARBIZO, AKARLENE, VRENS PATRICK, GJEANNE MICHAELA

The best time of day...

11 years ago 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Another great Audubon event!  I went to a Kestrel Banding, because I enjoyed the Barn Owl banding so much.  I sponsored the baby Kestrel that I'm holding.  I also was able to help Mike, the President, band my baby Kestrel.  I gently held his leg while Mike put the band on.  It was a wonderful experience.  I'm going to an Osprey banding in a few weeks.  I guess I'll be sponsoring one of those as well :)  I'll post the photo of me holding an Osprey on this thread after the event.  

Shari
Thanks Bren!

Isn't it a great feeling when your kids succeed :)  It made me happy to read about your grand children :)  I don't have any yet, but that's what my two Chihuahuas and one eyed cat are for :)  My furry kids/grand kids :)

You made my day!

Shari
11 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Shari...thats wonderful news!!!
I am sure your so happy for her too....
My daughter is a teacher,one son is an eletrical engineer,one is a contractor,,there doing well...
Bren
Love the post Bren!

Just to add to happy news...My daughter just graduated from college and yesterday she got the job of a lifetime.  She's working for the top production company in Washington D.C.  After 3 months, of on the job training, she can choose anywhere to work in the world.  She can work for National Geographic, Discovery Channel, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc.  She's going to Los Angeles, California to visit Paramount Studios and MGM, to see if she'd like to work there in 3 months.  She could also go to Bejing, China.  She was a Cinema Major with a Minor in Psychology.  She wants to be a Movie Director and she is on her way.  

Shari
Thank you both,and by the way..i think the same as the saying!
I have 4 beautiful grand children,and so very lucky!!!
Bren
11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bren67,

Your granddaughter sounds like a gem!  It reminds me of a quote my mom has on her fridge:
"If I had known grandchildren were this much fun, I would have had them first". 

Wishing both you & carmie a equally great week ahead.

Vincenza, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I loved reading this.  So happy you had a beautiful day.  I've enjoyed a super weekend as well.  Take care, Bren.
Carmie

Is having a tea party with my grand daughter that is 4,she is such joy,and full of laughter and smiles and kisses for her MiMi!
Its been so hot here,we did not grill out,we stayed in,and cooked on the george forman grill instead...
Had a wonderful weekend!
Bren

Reading this thread: