Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Making progress slowly!

19 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Casey & Rachele- Thanks for the kind and encouraging words! I really appreciate it. Its true that any progress is good progress be it slow or fast. Many times I feel that the slower progress is more substantial. Rachele- I would encourage you to begin the program. You don't have to do each lesson in one sitting, you could work on it with 10 or 5 minutes several times a day or during your week. If nothing else, the online support group at least lets you know you're not the only one out their struggling with panic and anxiety. Thanks again! Jay
19 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jay, Thanks so much for letting us know how everything is going. It is great news to hear that you say you are making progress. Please don't be discouraged by the slowness - whether it is day by day or hour by hour - it all still counts and you will gain strength from these times of progress. Please continue to keep us posted. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Casey _____________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
19 years ago 0 138 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jay! Please keep posting how the Panic Program is working for you. I want to try it out myself but have alot going on right now with family. I feel like I can't add one more thing. But if I read that it is helping someone it will encourage me more to "get with the Program". GOOD LUCK!! Hope it helps alot! Rachele
19 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Everyone- I don't really have a point to make, just posting how I am doing. I have been dealing with panic for almost 2 years now. It has been one of the most difficult struggles in my life. I have been on medicine for panic for as long as I have had it. I have also worked with a psychologist to try to understand what is happening and why. I started the Panic Program last week and I have found it pretty helpful. I really have a tough time driving or going on the road even though I know I am fine. This week I am going to focus on identifying my anxious thoughts and trying to understand what drives them. I never worried and was so carefree before the anxiety and panic started and its hard for me to feel anxious when I know everything is really OK. I hope everyone out there is doing well and working through the bad feelings. Jay

Reading this thread: