Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

Hi, I´m new here.

9 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Dapples,

I am sorry to hear you are struggling with anxiety. However, it is great to hear you are in therapy and have joined here. Anxiety is a very manageable condition and I have no doubt you will see an improvement soon. How are you feeling today? Please share with us what you are currently facing.

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi and welcome,

Are you doing this course as well? It's very good. I've only been here a few months and have had significant changes for the better in my life from doing this course.
9 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome,

I hope you find this a safe haven that will help you as much as it helped me. 

The one thing that helped me was acceptance and positive thinking.  I also did things that I was scared too and then eventually got confidence.  I hope you do the program and find what your core belief is and start changing them.

Don't let this anxiety control you, you take control and show it whos boss.

9 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello,
I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself, I've been suffering from severe anxiety/panic attacks for over 20 yrs.
Within the last 2 yrs. my panic has destroyed my life and I can't continue on like this. I take medication and I'm also in therapy. I came here seeking help to get me out of the hell I'm living in.

Reading this thread: