Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Brand New!

12 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley,

I am looking forward to completing this program. I currently attend graduate school to receive my M.S. in School Counseling and have learned about CBT in my classes. Managing my anxiety in my day to day life will allow me to complete tasks efficiently without worrying about what will happen during them.

It is nice to meet you!

Terry
Hi AM,

Yes, I believe so too! I look forward to completing this CBT program. I am going to graduate school for counseling and have learned that CBT is helpful.

Terry
Hi Red,

It is nice to meet you. I look forward to completing this program.

Terry
Hi Davit,

It is nice to meet you. I had panic attack episodes worse when I was in middle school and high school than I do now. My anxiety and feelings of panic have started again now that I have to practice my counseling skills through role-plays in my class. I am also moving long distance in a few months. I am looking forward to completing this program. I learned in my counseling classes that CBT works well with anxiety and panic disorders.

Terry
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello tamark

As you can see I've been here for two years. I'm just here to give support now since I am what would be considered cured. I have been for a while. You can be too. CBT works.

Davit

12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Tamark,
I just stopped in to say its nice to meet you and Welcome to the program and support group..
Looking forward to hearing more from you soon..

Red....

Hi Tamark, I am also kind of new here.  Hope all goes well.  One gets better bit by bit. :-) 
12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Tamark,

You have come to the right place. We can help support you through this.  Be sure to get started on the program. The program is based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy principles and it is proven to help people with anxiety. Make a plan and work on it regularly. If you put the work into it you will see results. Be sure to reward yourself for sessions completed and goals reached as well.

It is quite common for stressful life events (moving a lot) to trigger anxiety.  Managing your stress in combination with the program will give you the information and skills necessary to address the anxiety.

How would managing your anxiety help you in your day to day life?

Ashley, Health Educator
Hello,

I am brand new to the group. My panic problems were worse when I was in middle school and then seemed to lessen over the past fifteen year. Now that my husband is in medical school and we have to move around often, I feel anxious and have panic attacks again. I am looking forward to learning how others feel and seeing how this group can help me.

Reading this thread: