Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Hi, I'm new

14 years ago 0 192 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Waterlily:  Welcome to the site. 
14 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
waterlily,

Welcome to the support group.  Remember to go easy on yourself and take your time working through the program.
It really does get better in time.  I promise.

Red
14 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just joined.  Hope to overcome some of my terrible panic attacks!
14 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Member feedback is very important to us.

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ashley. 

Thank you it means a lot to me.

Davit.
Ashley

I haven't actually timed a post to see how long it takes but some times it does take a long time to compose it so that I can get across what I am trying to say. But there is one other problem which probably has a name but which I call lost time and it is common with panic. It is going blank and staring into space for short periods of time with no recollection of doing it. I think it may be a protection feature. Any way a person will lose time and not be aware of it. For me it is seldom more than a few minutes during anxiety and never happens when I am driving or doing any thing critical but during panic attacks I have lost long periods of time. Much like day dreaming.

Davit
14 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 We just added the time out page recently.  We did this for protection of members.  It should time out only after 30 minutes.  If you experience that the log out time is faster then 30 minutes let us know and we will rectify the matter.

Ashley, Health Educator
Oh lovely.

It won't even accept my complaint. This is too frustrating, I'm used to things working better than this.

Davit.
househippo

I have been logged out a number of times and was very mad this morning when I lost a long post. What is the sense of me telling people to post if they are just going to get logged out. Keep trying, I'm going to complain.

Davit.
14 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi

Thanks for your replies guys. I'm still finding out how to use this site. I find my brain does't always retain how to use stuff even when someone tells me how (several times). I've started to write several times and have been logged out and lost everything. Sooooo. I'll get there one day, just be patient with me please. Have a good day where ever you are. Blessings

Reading this thread: