Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

...new to the group...new to panic disorder...

15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Tony,

I wanted to welcome you to the forums! The people here are great and very supportive! So welcome and keep us posted!
15 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Ya Logan:

Welcome to the community, here you will find a lot of caring people who will be your on-line cheering section in good times and bad.

Yes Logan, you are not alone.
15 years ago 0 52 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

hey

i think this is the best place to be and starting the sessions can really help and everyone is so helpful. it definately helps when you find other people with the same peoblems and hearing there stories. post up anything whenever you like.

hope all is well

15 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi!  My name is Tony.  I am new to the group as well as new to Panic Disorder, well, I am not new to it, but new to knowing what I have suffered from most of my life.  I find myslef amazed that I am not the only person suffering this way.  I tried to start my therapy before the holidays, but could not due to conflicts with my counselor.

I am looking forward to  reading posts and learning more and overcoming my fears, learning to do more than just cope. 

Thanks for being here!

Reading this thread: