Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Hi...new here...MYA

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HEllo Mya, Thanks for sharing with us and welcome to the forums :) -diva
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mya, Welcome! We strongly encourage you to work through the tools of the program. Our forums are equally a great resource! If you have any questions, you know where to find us. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI Mya, welcome, I've been here a couple of months, and everyone here is very supportive and understanding. I'm finding the program very helfpful. :)
16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Mya and welcome . Ive been here since february myself . Good news is that im finding it very very helpful and i hope you will too :)
16 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi...I found this site on a search to self help my panic attacks and anxiety. I was diagnosed about 7 years ago. I have not been able to work due to my agoraphobia in 6 years...The past year was better..I started to drive again, went to stores by myself, went out with friends..I thought life was great..I even considered going back to school or trying to get a part time job. Then on 2/20/08...I had a dizzy spell...I just got over crying for about 45 minutes ( my father was diagnosed with lung cancer and dying in the hospital,me and my sister had a huge disagreement about his financial issues,my deep freezer broke and I lost all my meat, and I received a utility shut off notice..) I went to make toast for my son, turned my head to say something and then the room started spinning..I dropped myself to the floor and paniced. I called the doctor and made an appt...because of all the recent stress in my life he said it was anxiety. It scared me that it came on so quickly and I haven't been the same sense..some days are better then others. My recent fear is being home alone...or anywhere alone...I used to love to shop,go to Bingo..and now I am to scared I will get dizzy again... I haven't had a dizzy spell sense then...besides minor dizziness during a panic attack but the fear is still here. I could go on forever but this is just an intro..

Reading this thread: